A Lake Travis and Lakeway electrician for Residential and Commercial
A full range of
- New construction, remodels and additions
- Upgrades, improvements, and installs
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Annual safety checks for fire hazards and improper use
- Replace old and worn outlets and fixtures
- Maintain efficiency and reduce utility bills
- Broken lights, fixtures and outlets
- Overloaded circuits, outlets and wiring
- Telephone, cable and utility lines
A full range of
- New construction and build-outs
- Custom design indoor and outdoor lighting
- Remodels, expansions and upgrades
- Annual maintenance and checkups
- Grounding and surge protection
- Bulb replacement and maintenance
- Faulty switches and overloaded outlets
- Computer, telephone and power lines
- Rewires and upgrades
New light fixtures and fans can dramatically change the look and feel of a home.
Pools & Outdoor Living
Don’t trust your outdoor living space to anyone. Let us help you achieve a look and functionality you love.
If your home was built a few years ago, it could already be time for an electrical remodel. Bring your home current to support new innovations in technology.
Whole-home Surge Protectors
The only way to make sure your home electronics survive our Lake Travis lightning is to install a whole-home surge protector. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Keep your boat dock looking great and working at its best.
Service Panel Upgrades
Replace an old electrical service panel with new wiring.
EV Charging Stations
Have you purchased an electronic vehicle? Charge your EV at home to take advantage of low, stable residential electricity rates.
Sparky does appearances and educational training about electrical safety. This is a good fit for kids in pre-school, elementary school, scouts, and after-school programs. Call us to schedule (512)261-8866.